Thursday, July 7, 2011

A day of Projects....

Pin It
I love being able to finish odds and ends. Days when I don't have to go anyway and can just spend time finishing whatever comes to mind...those are the kinds of days I enjoy. 
From recovering my mom's swing.....

 to adding a bit of color in my garden....
 these beauties will grow about 18 inches tall plus nice and round in shape.
 Dear hubby especially likes the bold colors.....
 After our morning walk my friend and I even added a bit of color to her garden. She is admittedly a bad gardener. She would say her thumb is more brown than green. We'll work on that. Gardening doesn't have to be hard if you know a few tricks.
 We added a couple of day lillies to the ground then filled her planter with impatients and ivy. I think she was thrilled.
 Adding just a few plants can make a big difference. Just wait until they really start to fill out.
They are just beautiful.
It's a good day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails