Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween projects

Pin It
I was suppose to work but got put on call so instead of working I am spending the evening watching AFV and blog surfing for great harvest crafts.
Lots of great ideas at Crafting for my sanity. Plus I have all the supplies already!
EEK! at Paint it sew spootacular
I've seen lots of these going around. Bonus again- all the supplies are on hand already. Side benefits of building a bedroom!
Chapman place

I think my Activity Days girls would love to make these....Adding it to the calendar for this week...
Brown Paper Packages

These are not harvest projects but I enjoyed the tips and thought you might too.....
My Repurposed Life:Blog tips

House of Hepworths. My mom actually made one of these for me several years ago but a pouting dog shredded it. I think it is time to make another. Dryer vent pumpkin.
Oh boy. It looks like I have some work to do. Anyone want to join me???
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails