Monday, September 20, 2010

Kitchen Organizing from a Multitasking Mama

Pin It
So around 5:00 this is often what can be found around our house....
Muffins in the mixer.....
dinner on the stove....
and the refilling of pantry containers.....
not to mention keeping 4 hungry boys in check until dinner is actually ready. Isn't this level of multi-tasking a prerequisite for moms? Please tell me I'm not the only one.....
While all this was going on my mind was moving onto other topics as well. How about some tips on organizing the kitchen?
I love all the containers I have to hold pantry goods. I buy a lot in bulk so having the containers is a must. The side benefit is the neat and tidy look. I have several different containers for all my kitchen goods.
These hold nuts, corn starch, cocunut (looks like that needs refilled too), canning salt etc. I love how they stack neatly!
Then there are the flour, pasta, sugar, etc containers. The large one was originally for cereal but graduated to holding pasta....
See.. neat and tidy!
I got tired of all the boxes of treats so I pulled the boxes out, clipped the box tops for school and dumped the treats in containers. The only problem is it is harder to hide them from the boys this way. I came upstairs to little boys filling sandwich bags to the brim with goldfish crackers.....
And to wrap it all up here are the muffins I was making. YUMMY! They are from Jamie Cooks It Up! Banana Chocolate Chip muffins. I used cinnamon chips instead of chocolate chips. Great way to use up old banana's! They will be gone after breakfast!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails