Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hot mom HOT!!

Pin It
Our back yard faces west which makes it extremely hot in the afternoon. We have planted some trees and plan to build a covered deck next summer but until the trees grow and the deck is built it is hot Hot HOT!

We put a screen door on the back door earlier this summer, which I love. I don't have to worry so much about yelling, "Shut the door".

Even with all this we still have a problem. The back door gets too hot for the kids to close leaving the sun to poor in during the afternoon hours. Mr. M was telling me "hot mom! HOT!"
I didn't want them to get burned so this is what I came up with.....
I used cow magnets to hook the towel over the hot door. Cow magnets are really strong. Farmers use them to prevent sharp objects from going through a cows digestive track and tearing things up. You can get them from Cal Ranch or any other farming and ranching store. I love that they hold lots of papers or thick fluffy towels.
The towel gets warm but now I don't have to worry about little shoulders and arms touching the door and getting burned. It is just a temporary fix for the rest of the summer that didn't cost me a thing!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. mau dapatkan penghasilan juataan rupiah dengan modal yang sedikit tunggu apalagi gabung
    bersama donacopoker kamu bisa bermain game skaligus mendapatkan penghasilan
    Daftar donacopoker
    Agen poker online
    Judi Kartu Online
    bandar qq donacopoker
    agen judi kartu online yang memberikan kenyamanan dan permainan yang lengkap
    BBM : DC31E2B0
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails