Monday, August 29, 2011

Lego Table

Pin It
When I saw this I knew I needed to do it.
Big brothers tend to have issues with little brothers wrecking their Lego masterpieces.
Now little brother can join in with his own creation that is just his size.
And hopefully it will help to corral the Legos to one corner of the living room.
I got the table from a yard sale for $3! 
I might have a bit of a problem finding the Lego pieces...lol
This is only a small, a very small portion of our Lego's.
This is after all, a house of BOYS!
Big brother was none to thrilled with mom gluing his Lego bases on a table but amazing things happened...ALL the boys, big ones included, loved this little table.
And here's a sneak peek at the beginnings of another Lego masterpiece. They build all around it and even take turns using it. I don't know how much better the Lego's are contained but little man is happy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails