Sunday, August 14, 2011

This weeks menu 8/14 & Cafe Rio Dressing!

Pin It
We will be visiting family this weekend so our menu is short but I have a couple of recipes to entice you this week....
First, at Casa del Johnson's you can join us for......
Spaghetti
Tacos

Now for a recipe to make your friends drool. I love Cafe Rio's pork salad but the dressing is half the delight. I have the recipe for the pork but didn't realize that I had the recipe for the dressing too. Thank you to my Relief Society friends in Idaho. The put together a small recipe book to give as birthday gifts last year. We moved before my birthday came up but I had been looking forward to this treasure. Ward cook books are some of the best! I begged a copy and they had sympathy on this country gal. I often forget it sitting in the top of my cupboard but always pull it out when I'm in need of inspiration. I was delighted to find this recipe. I hope you enjoy it as well!

Cafe Rio Cilantro Ranch Dressing
1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
3 Tbs salsa verde
1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
2-3 small cloves garlic
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
grated lime peel and juice from one lime
buttermilk to thin to correct consistency
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Serve with Cafe Rio Sweet Pork.
~ENJOY~
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails