Monday, August 8, 2011

This week menu 8/7/11

Pin It
I enjoyed a lovely birthday of relaxing and visiting with friends yesterday. My request was to not cook and not do dishes. I am proud to say my house of boys delivered! Dad cooked and all the boys pitched in to clean up.
I had planned the menu already so here you go. Hope this helps give you some ideas....

Burrito Casserole
Grilled Chicken with vegis
Chicken Nuggets
Taco Salad (I have lettuce ready in my garden!)
Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
Grilled Ham and Cheese- extra yummy on homemade bread!

Next month we will be purchasing 1/2 a cow and thankfully restock our freezer with some beef. For now we are using chicken more because it's simply cheaper. Thankfully there are oodles of recipes for chicken. Plus it is lean protein.
I am looking ohhh, soo forward to fall.
It is my favorite season, warm days, cool nights and the BAKING!! Oh MY!
And guess what?! Fall is just around the corner!
ENJOY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails