Thursday, August 11, 2011

A skirt and some bling...

Pin It

My friend and I made this artwork for her daughters room. I showed you here but thought I would get a close up. I still love how her room looks!
I love how the bling gives it just a bit of sparkle! It is just FUN.
A while ago I started making a skirt but somewhere along the line I didn't measure right and it became clear it would not fit. DANG IT! What to do. I had splurged on nice suede-like fabric. I was thrilled to find it would fit my dear friend. I love making things for others. It makes me smile to see someone fall in love with a homemade gift!
She loved it. Just add a blouse and nice pair of boots!
Happy Birthday Friend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails