Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This weeks menu 8/21

Pin It
I planned this at the beginning of the week but never got a chance to finish posting it. With school starting I find my evenings jam packed with dinner, homework, scouts, and work. And we've only been in for 2 days! Hopefully we will get the evening routine smoothed out. Mornings are not a problem for us, it's the evening. We wake early enough to have spare time in the morning but there is only so much to cram into the evening hours.

BBQ Chicken
Cabbage rolls
Burrito Casserole
Beef Stroganoff
Chicken Nachos

I want to make oven fried chicken for Dear hubby for lunch, anyone have a great tried and true recipe. I know it's simple but I have never made it. Please share if you have a great recipe. Dear hubby could use a smile in the middle of a rough day.
ENJOY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails