Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dating again

Pin It
Blog surfing is soo much fun. It is amazing what is available and the great ideas ladies have. Tonight I found this blog: The Dating Divas. I am loving it. I can't wait to get home and make plans for a date with my sweetheart. We need more couples time but it would be nice to spice things up a bit, even if it is still going to Avitar (which Robin REALLY wants to do). I am definantly going to have to copy the movie ticket idea. Anybody have a babysitter available this weekend? :-) After almost 14 years (WOW!), college, 4 boys, school, work (in other words L.I.F.E.) it is easy to get into a rut. I plan on breaking free and now I have a source for inspiration. Check it out and continue to date your Sweetheart!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails