Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 14 of 52: Birthday Canister WNWN challenge

Pin It
5In honor of my sis-in-law's Waste Not, Want Not Challenge I came up with this tonight....
Take one frozen juice container....
Add a little colored paper, ribbon, and a button. Maybe even a tag...
and VOILA! a nice birthday gift. One of the ladies I visit just had a birthday. I thought this would be great filled with a little chocolate and a note. For little kids there are lots of little toys that could be used. Or what kid doesn't like their own stash of goodies?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You are fabulous! I have been eyeballing my stash of juice containers wondering what I could do with them. What a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails