Sunday, March 28, 2010

Scraping Sunday

Pin It
I usually spend Sunday evening relaxing with my family and scrapbooking. I don't get a lot done but I thought I would share each week what I finish. Grandma loves to see pictures anyway right mom? Tonight FLEW by! I thought it was 15 to 8 when in fact it was 15 to 9. The boys are out of school this week for spring break so thankfully we didn't have to worry about the late bedtime. Besides they were being good tonight. Matthew was in a great mood. He especially enjoyed teasing dad. Dad pretends to get upset but then ends up chasing Matthew till they are both giggling a storm! Crazy boys! So, here you are grandma. I am still working through Christmas pictures. I had better really get moving on them. Easter is this weekend then I will have loads more. Not to mention the ones I take nearly every day. Which reminds me I haven't updated my project 365 for a while either. ECKS! I had better get to work! *sigh* ahh, the life of motherhood. Constantly crazy, never a moments rest, and yet we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails