Sunday, March 28, 2010

Movie Review

Pin It
We have made Saturday night our family pizza and movie night. We make pizza, trying new toppings and dough recipes then the boys get to purchase concessions based on their behavior during the week, then we sit down to enjoy a movie. DH usually picks out the movie because he is the one that can remember the good ones and the ones we wanted to see. We are having fun with this and the boys are working hard to earn their "concessions". I am however running into a problem of remembering movies that would hold all of our attention. What suggestions do you guys have? We are currently on a Harry Potter marathon. I know there are lots of good ones but I have to have them written down to remember. Help me out here. I don't think the boys will last through "The Time Travelors Wife". ;-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails