Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 15 of 52: Scrapbook pages

Pin It
I spent Sunday afternoon putting some of our Chirstmas pictures together. I have always liked simple pages so there are never full of lots of embelishments. This is partly due to cost but mostly because I want to see the pictures and don't like them to get lost in the extras. I feel like I am falling behind on scrapbooking so this is even more of a neccessity. Besides the pictures usually speak for themselves. I am proud to say I got several pages done. Although this doesn't make a dent in the pictures left to catch up on it is still progress for me. Since switching to digital scrapping it is much easier to keep up. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. So without further adeu, enjoy the show, ah slide!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails