Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Project 16 of 52: Humanitarian bags

Pin It
Our ward has a goal of making 400 school bags for a humanitarian project. We are also doin hygiene kits. Here are some of the bags I sewed. I have some more to make. They are very simple and quick to sew. The handles take the longest time. The next set of fabrics are upholstry fabric which are impossible to turn inside out so I will be different handles. I am not sure what the material is called. It's the mesh (sorta) handles on a lot of prefab bags??? Anyway, they will be a zip to sew on. We are a long way from our goal so I had better get to sewing. If I just didn't have so many projects on my wish list to divide my time between. NWIM?!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails