Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whats on the Menu

Pin It
Since we didn't eat our meals from last week I am just repeating those. I guess that is how summer is, we had BBQ's, grabbed a quick pizza or just had something light. Before I knew it the week was over and we hadn't eaten anything I had planned. Guess it makes this week easier. So I thought I would share some of my regular standby's. Rob loves pasta so spagetti or any other pasta is always a go. 
I also enjoy Fruity Chicken salad. Just top your lettuce with grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, grapes, shredded parmassan cheese and poppyseed dressing. Yummy! even the boys enjoy it. Of course they love the oranges but they will still eat the rest.
Hamburger pinwheels are my favorite. Just sprinkle browned hamburger on rolled out biscuit dough then roll up like cinnamon rolls. An onion with the hamburger adds great flavor too. Slice like cinnamon rolls then cook until browned. Top with tomatoe soup. Gravy is good too if you don't like tomatoe soup. Tacos or nachos are a frequent flier too.
And of course with summer BBQ anything is fabulous. Especially because Rob is in charge of the BBQ. Just add a little green salad, noodles or potatoe salad. The boys love hotdogs anytime. With Bountiful Baskets it's easy to add a fruit or vegi side. During the winter months a nice chili ro taco soup becomes another stand by. What are your favs?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails