Sunday, September 18, 2011

Spider Plate....

Pin It
I bought a purple charger a couple of weeks ago at Micheals. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but I loved it. It was perfect for Halloween.
I have had a couple of ideas come to mind but nothing really popped...
until I saw this at Crap I've Made....

I new right away what I wanted to do.
I didn't have the right puff paint so I just went with the elementary route..
Elmers glue and glitter.
 At 11:00 you will see Mr. Spider....waiting to catch his prey.
 I love it! 
I have fabric to make a runner to go on my piano for Halloween. I hope to finish it but my craft supplies are a shambles at the moment......Keep watching to see why.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It's a perfect idea for the season. Really cute. I just love this time of year decorating. Thanks for joining the newbie party. Have fun mingling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Way to think outside the box!

    When I first read the name of your blog, I read, "4 growling boys" and I giggled. When I saw I'd read it incorrectly, I laughed out loud

    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails