Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bountiful Baskets Bounty

Pin It
I have been forgetting to sign on to bet my basket until they are all sold but not this week! I am so glad that I did. I hit Winco for produce and now have lots more with BB. I thought the pick up was at 11:00 but that was when the truck arrived so I helped to unload things. I got a couple extra bananas too....
This is just a sample of what we got; red peppers, tomatoes, califlower, cucumbers, lettuce, bananas, grapefruit, cantelope, mangos, champagne grapes, and peaches. Yep, we will be eating lots of fruit and vegi's this week. I LOVE it! I also ordered an Italian pack. Anyone have ideas on using this? Plus 2 boxes of pears. I will be canning a bit this week too. Gonna be a good week. If you haven't checked out Bountiful Baskets you are missing out.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails