Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Organizing Toys....

Pin It
Please tell me I am not the only one who can't seem to keep the toys under control. It is always extra bad after I have worked 4 days through the weekend. Dad does a good job but by the end of the weekend he has been beat and he admits it. The boys just gang up on poor dad and the rest is history. Well in the process of tackling the post tornado storm that is my house I needed a break. With my usual coupon searching on PYP I came across Prepared LDS Family blog. She has a spreadsheet of case lot sale prices- still need to check that out- but what caught my eye was the toy control tips
I rather like this. You should check it out. I am trying several different things. A couple of my ideas didn't work out because of size and configuration of the shelves I found. Much of what I am doing is just like this so it was nice to see the vision actually being functional. I will post pictures of my results when I am done. Hopefully this will be later today. For now, I think it is nap time. During which time I will be taping and mudding Josh's room........

Pictures to come!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails