Sunday, August 22, 2010

Counting Points

Pin It
I didn't lose any wt this week but my arms are definantely sore from helping with Bountiful Baskets. I didn't do so well last week at counting my points which translates into not tracking what I ate well. I think I also lacked some activity points. The week I lost the most was the week I was swimming, walking and building. The local pool has current walking in the mornings and the evenings. I love walking in the evenings with Kaylyn but lately several things have interupted our walks. This week I want to try the current walking. If I go in the morning to the pool I will have some activity points in even if we don't get our walk in in the evening. I would really like to kick things up a notch; I am hoping with school starting this will happen. I have stocked the kitchen with lots of fruits and vegis. I have a plan for activity this week. Added together I am hoping to report good results on Friday.
This week, I'm moving and counting points- every point!
How are your fitness goals coming?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails