Sunday, August 8, 2010

Toys, Toys, and more toys scrapbooking

Pin It
I didn't get too much scrapbooked today but thought I would share this page. Check out the blog train here:
Here is what I came up with......
There are lots of possiblities with this kit. 
I got the wordart from Bethany. I realized I need to spend some time downloading some more wordart. I figure that's a nice project for a hot afternoon. In a couple of weeks the boys will be in school. That will leave Matthew and I home alone during the day. I may be going stir crazy by the evening- OR I may really start to get some projects done. Either way it will be an adjustment for both Matthew and I.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails