Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner ideas for this week

Pin It
I'm a little late for this but here it is. I also planned next weeks already (and shopped for both weeks) but you'll have to check on Saturday for next weeks menu.....
Monday- BBQ steak with potaotes
Tuesday- Steak Faijtas
Wednesday Chicken Cobb Salad
Thursday- Nachos (using left over beef from French Dips)
Friday- we will be visiting family in Idaho Falls.
Saturday- BBQ dinner with family.

For a treat this week I plan to make PB Pinwheels. They are great- even my scouts loved them- plus they are simple. Here's how: spread PB on a tortilla shells. Top with honey and sprinkle with granola (grape nuts works well too). Then roll up and slice in thin slices. Watch out, they will soon be devoured!

ENJOY!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails