Friday, November 12, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup

Pin It
Cooking from my Pantry
My mom always made this yummy comfort food when we were not feeling well. It is simple to make and lets face it, you just can't beat homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
Chicken Noodle Soup
1 whole chicken
diced carrots
diced celery
chopped onion
Salt and pepper to taste
Boil chicken with vegi's in pot covered with water until meat pulls off bones easily. While chicken is cooking make your noodles. Remove chicken and de-bone. Add noodles and cook until soft.
Noodles
2 eggs beaten
2 Tbs water
scant tsp salt
flour
Mix together and add flour until a stiff dough forms. Cut into noodles and let dry. I was pressed for time so I put them on a cookies sheet in the oven on 200 deg until the chicken was ready. It worked great to speed the drying time.
Add some homemade bread and you've got a meal little boys (and a big boy) devoured!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails