Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving ideas and more....

Pin It
My dear friend has the great honor of hosting her inlaws for Thanksgiving and mentioned the stress of coming up with decor and name tag ideas. Of course being the blogger I am becoming and finding it easier to do someone elses decor than my own I searched for some ideas for her. There are lots of fun Thanksgiving ideas out there right now. Tempts me just a wee bit to decorate my own house with some of them. BUT as anyone who knows me knows, Halloween comes down and Christmas goes up. I love Christmas and everything about it!
So with that, Kaylyn, here is what I found just for you! Of course I have to help you. Of course we will have to go shopping the craft store for supplies, paper, felt etc. And of course I know where some coupons are for Micheals. We are going to have a ball!! :-)

Craft ideas from Thrifty Decor Chic
Printables on Tatertots and Jello
Blessing Board tutorial from Tatertots and Jello
Lots more ideas here at Tatertots and Jello
I especially like this one from Thrive
Thanksgiving banner at Organize and Decorate everything
Thanksgiving decor at Oraganize and Decorate everything 
Paper crafts from Eighteen25


Here's a great Christmas gift idea from I heart Naptime. Although I don't know if I would make the marshmallows, I might just fill with fun ones.
Wouldn't these crayons from Whatever be great for a teachers gift?!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails