Monday, November 29, 2010

This weeks Menu....

Pin It
I have several things to post coming up. Life is getting crazy but I thought I would start with our menu for this week. I didn't plan a lot of turkey dishes (not sure why) so I will be freezing the turkey to use later on. Of course we will have turkey sandwiches for lunches though. I made bread last night which we quickly devoured after a trip to Temple Square to see the lights. We returned home late because of the roads so we had bread and jam and then tucked the kiddos into bed. So I made more bread this am. I am planning on cookies and hot cocoa for after school so I'd better get going on those cookies. Here is what else I have planned for this week:
Monday: Lasagna
Tuesday: Chili and Cornbread
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Stacks
Thursday: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Friday: Turkey Tetrazini
Saturday: Sweet Terriyaki Turkey
(chicken recipe that I am subing turkey for)
I will try to post some of the recipes. If you want a specific one just let me know.
Lots and lots of snow here and it's still coming down so I plan to just stay in and get caught up on  a few things!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails