Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowman kit

Pin It
Our snow is gone now but before it melted away the boys made a snowman and were searching for supplies to dress him properly. I didn't have a carrot or coal; we had extra scarves but perhaps after mom saying "no" a couple of times already they gave up on asking again. Instead, Tyler finished playing then came in rubbing his bare arms and announced he was freezing.
Mom: "Where's your coat?"
Ty: I gave it to Frosty!
That's when I decided I needed to make a snowman kit. I hadn't figured anything out since then but tonight I found this post at the Fickle Pickle. Yep, I think that will work perfectly! It will probably have to wait until after Christmas projects are done but the forcast isn't calling for snow anytime soon either.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails