Wednesday, December 22, 2010

52 projects COMPLETED! Horray!

Pin It
I made it. I didn't think I would a time or two. I wondered if I should just give up and try again while moving. My projects weren't all what I thought they would be but how fun it is to look back over the past year and see what I've accomplished. Remember this post about 2010 looking up? I had no idea how much life would change for us but yet still stay the same.














































So there they are, all 52 projects. Everyone asks me what I am going to do now. Don't worry, I will still be doing crafting. I always have one project or another going on. Good thing my dear hubby is so good to me, otherwise I could get myself into a lot of trouble. I just can't sit still. Maybe it's because my mind is always going a million miles a minute. I have to write everything down and always have a to do list. 
In fact I have a couple more projects in the works already. I am even working on a simple tutorial I am excited to show you. 
Just keep watching. I will let you know when I decide on my goal/project for 2011. The new year is just around the corner!

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Katie's Nesting Spot
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Way to reach your goal for 2010! You are way more ambitious than I am, that's for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! I'm so inspired by your accomplishments. So want to try some of your projects for myself this upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I miss having you and you're supreme craftiness just a few door away! I love everything you have done. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails