Sunday, December 5, 2010

Whats on the Menu plus Pineapple Cheese Ball:

Pin It
This weeks menu:
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: BBQ Wings (just throw in the crockpot with BBQ sauce)
Wednesday: Cheddar Ham Soup (using leftover ham I froze)
Thursday: Crockpot Steak
Friday: Pizza night
Wow, I get to look forward to easy dinners this week. I love my crockpot and have several recipes for it. I will try to post some of them this week. I love recipes that taste and look great but are easy peasy!! Life is just too crazy for me to get real fancy with daily dinner meals.

This week I plan to bake goodies too. I enjoy making fudge and various cookies and other goodies. My neighbors get to enjoy cheeseball each year. One year I did something else and they were disappointed so that I went home and made my regular cheeseball. Made them smile bright and that is what it's all about. Besides my cheeseball recipe makes several and is EASY! Just add a sleeve of crackers and I am set!

Pineapple Cheese Ball
2 lg pkgs cream cheese
1 8oz can crushed pineapple- well drained
2 cups chipped nuts 
I use pecans because of a family food allergy to walnuts but you can use any nut- the edible nuts only ;-)
1/4 cup chipped green peppers
2 Tbs chipped onion
2 tsp seasoned salt
Stir together, roll in 2 cups nuts and chill. Serve with crackers.
I usually make 3-4 balls from each recipe. I also don't measure exactly, turns out great every time. Put your nuts in a salad bowl, spread them out and up the sides as much as you can for easy "rolling". 
I just put this on a Christmas plate with crackers and a bow. It's always been a success- in 2 different neighborhoods. We'll see how my new neighbors enjoy it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails