Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Landscaping: project 41 of 52

Pin It
Gardening is so therapeutic for me. I am thrilled to share before and after pictures of what I have done so far. Mom always says, "you can take the girl outa the country, but you can't take the country outa the girl". Guess it's true....
here is our yard before....

 
during....

 and now, after....

 Robin also bought me a clematis. These are so pretty when they get tall and full...
 Here are my other bushes he bought for my birthday. I added patio pavers so we can get to the faucet without stepping in the mud. I need a couple that are 1/2 size or else to cut some....
 I planted my 3 quakies  in a group. I love small groves of aspen. I plan to plant some hastas underneath and maybe some flowers too....
Add a nice maple in the parkstrip...we should have nice shade on our carport....
And one more time:
Before
After...
What a difference! Green is much better!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails