Monday, October 4, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Pin It
Thank you so much to my dear Sis-in-law for this award. It is so nice to have all her wonderful ideas written down. You can find them all on her blog Tightwad Mom's Frugal Forum. And don't worry. She has only scratched the surface of all her fabulous tidbits.
There are tons of amazing blogs out there. With this blog comes the opportunity to highlight some of those blogs. Here are the rules....
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

With that in mind here are some of my favorite blogs. I have gotten great tips from these. Check 'em out for lots of fun stuff and ideas....
I love the variety of all these blogs, from crafting to cooking to church; check 'em out for the ideas you need!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails