Saturday, October 30, 2010

November Menu....

Pin It
I came across Jaimie's post of her October menu and thought while I was in the search mode I might as well plan my whole month. Here is Jaimie's post. It's great to have the link to the recipes as well. I am planning several of her meals or my own variations of her meals.....
in no particular order....
Roast with Mashed potatoes and gravy
Cafe Rio Pork with cilantro rice
Creamy Chicken and Rice soup
French Dip sandwiches
Meatloaf with garlic mashed potatoes
Italian crock pot Chicken
Beef stroganoff with peas
Orange Chicken and vegi stir fry
Taco Soup
Chicken wraps
Pizza
Italian Tortellini soup with quick and easy breadsticks
Sweet and Sour chicken with fried rice
Ham (planning for leftovers)
Lasagna
Spagetti with breadsticks and green salad (an ol' stand by)
Italian Meatball Subs (make ahead recipe)
Ham and Potatoe Casserole (using leftover ham)
Johnny Carino's Bowtie Pasta
Chicken and Rice Wraps (make ahead recipe)

The best part to all of these meals is that most of it comes straight from my pantry. My shopping list is....
soy sauce
ginger
seesame oil
peas
orange juice
cheese tortellini
brocolli
cottage cheese
hoagies
provalone cheese
parsley (refilling my bottle)
potatoes
Italian drsg mix
4 cheese alfredo sauce
chicken

ummm, I think that's it for 1 month of meals! Horray!! Gotta love cooking from the pantry. Of course with Thanksgiving thrown in the mix I will still be shopping the deals but not bad if I do say so myself. I may even have enough supplies for a few salads for a couple of family dinners. Perhaps even make some homemade rolls, add a few vegi's from Bountiful Baskets and I might have it made!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails