Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pin It
Fall cooking is becoming just as yummy as fall baking. With the turning of the weather to cooler temps we have turned our menu to more soups and chili's. I have several soup recipes which are so easy my cans of soup are sitting collecting ample amounts of dust in the basement. It's hard to eat something from the can that is so easy and better from scratch. And to be honest, my recipes don't take long. Time after all is a 4 letter word.
I am giving Jaimie a 5 star rating for her Chicken and Wild Rice soup. My boys loved it! I loved that I could start the chicken straight from the freezer. It made a big batch. I even shared with our friends. Of course I made a couple of minor adjustments based on what I had in my pantry. It is definitely fall comfort food. Give it a try!

YUMMY
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails