Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cooking from your pantry challenge....

Pin It
After seeing my shopping list for this month I realized I can do this challenge put forth by Around My Family Table: cooking from your pantry. So I will be posting our dinner pictures and recipes.
I posted my menu plans for the month but here is the breakdown for this week:

Roast and mashed potatoes
Cafe Rio Pork and rice
Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup
French Dip with green salad
Italian Crockpot Chicken
Leftovers

As long as I have the main dish planned then I can just throw in whatever vegi goes well. I have lots of beets, beans, carrots, and corn bottled in the pantry not to mention the stock of fresh fruit and vegi's from Bountiful Baskets. I love to go through my cookbooks and realize what all I can make without shopping much. The great part about fall cooking is the oven is put to great use! 

So what are you cooking from your pantry? Link up and share with us!
Around My Family Table
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails