Thursday, October 21, 2010

Astronomy Room Decor: project 40 of 52

Pin It
If you haven't seen any of the images taken by Hubble you need to take a look.It is amazing to see images like...
or this...
or maybe something like this....
With all these choices....
It was hard to chose just 3! but these are what Josh wanted.....



You can have photos printed on canvas but it is more expensive. I took advantage of Micheals sale on their artist canvas. Copy the pictures into Photoshop, sized them to 20x30, sent them to Costco for poster prints. I picked up my posters without looking at them. When I got home I found only 2 of 3 prints, guh, I had paid for all 3, we went back that night at 7:30 only to find Costco closed at 6pm. WHAT!?! So my 3rd trip back I did get the final print. Just mounted them on canvas and.....


VOILA!
I hope Josh likes them.....
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails