Monday, February 14, 2011

Boys Room Decor and more.....

Pin It
I love this! I think I will make it for my little boys' room! I love finding decor that is not the typical Sports theme. After having 4 boys I have still yet to have a sports themed bedroom!

I love the top to this table redo from Creative Juices and her blog by the way. I will be returning to get other great ideas. For now I may try to redo my end tables like this. I need to redo them anyway....
She also shows off great lamp redos...also on my list! And I like these for my kitchen. I am totally into monograms right now....
She has lots of different posts...healthy cooking, gluten free cooking, kids fun, rock candy for scientist kids, home decor...lots of good stuff!
So you are just going to have to head on over to her blog and check things out for yourselves.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails