Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Menu with recipes

Pin It
I know I didn't post last weeks menu but it's just how the week went. I will make it up to you with this weeks menu....
Parmasan Chicken  w/ green beans 
Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ steam carrots and rice
Cheese steak Subs w/ vegi sticks
Lasagna w/ corn and easy breadsticks
(I'd rather have a green salad but I think we will have used it all up)
The end of the week is suppose to be cooler with rain showers so I thought chowder would be nice. I have acutally never made clam chowder but I love it! I may have to lighten it up a bit or check out a WW recipe. I am hoping to get back on track this week and track my points better.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to eat dinner at your house this week! Every thing looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails