Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Extravaganza....

Pin It
My plan was to have a grand spread for all the little boys so that dad and I could enjoy the only ball game we watch all year long- the Superbowl.
BBQ and Hot wings, Fruit plate and dip, vegis and ranch, pineapple upside down cake, brownie sundays, bean and cheese dip.....
The BBQ and Hot wings are from Albertsons sale.....
The Vegetable tray was from last weeks Bountiful Basket
I didn't have any real mayo to make my moms dip so we just used Ranch dressing.
The fruit was partly from our basket as well...
I made Peanut butter dip from Real Mom's Kitchen to dip the fruit in.
The Cheesey Bean dip is also from Real Mom.
The Pineapple upside down cake is a recipe from Allrecipes.com that my mother in law shared with us. The first time I made it the boys raved about it. Robin loved it. So when I asked what 3 desserts they wanted this was at the top of his list.
Topped with cream, whipped or iced, it can't be beat!
uhmm, this picture looks like little fingers have been sneaking nibbles in between the pineapple?!?!? They really haven't though.
We also made brownies for sunday's after half time.
Yeah, the diet is out the door for today...he he he.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails