Monday, February 14, 2011

Versitile Blog Award!!

Pin It
I am excited to have recieved another award. There is just something about someone liking what you have to say. I think it fills all of our buckets! 
Suz from Inspiring Creativeness gave me this Versitile Blog Award
THANK YOU!!!!
Of course we all enjoy a little love and it IS Valentines Day!!!!..... soooo
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

The 10 questions are....
1. Why did you create your blog?
Several of my friends were blogging and encouraged me to start. I didn't have anything specific in mind but the more I surfed other blogs the more the ideas came and it just took off from there. I am officially addicted to blogging!

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Crafting, cooking, home decor, and couponing. Of course ones with titles like The Boy Trifecta catch this mom 2 4 boys attention!

3. Favorite brand of make up..
Mary Kay! I have used it off and on for many years. I just love knowing exactly what color to get. And because of a sensitive face I like having a nice foundation to wear without looking caked on or heavy on my skin. Of course I liked their old foundation better than the new stuff. Currently I am in a minimalist phase. I wear very little makeup. DH thinks I am beautiful for me so he doesn't mind at all! I work nights so who sees my face in the dark anyway?! lol

4. Favorite brand of clothing.
That dream pair of jeans in my dresser I am DIEING to get back into. he he he... I don't have a favorite brand but my favorite store is "My sisters closet". Don't worry about googling it, she is my personal supplier! he he he. Oh, and I am the big sis- makes it even better to get little sis's clothes. She just has GREAT taste and only buys quality clothes that last forever!

5. Indispensible make up product.
Lipstick! I read somewhere that if you don't have time to "do" yourself up just put a little color on the lips and it will look like you've done something. Let me tell you IT WORKS! If I can at least do this I feel more confident and that is what counts. Besides then I can leave my mark on all of my boys as they head out the door. ;-)

6. Favorite color.
RED! Anyone who knows me will know this. Passionate and powerful! Plus it looks good on me.

7. Favorite perfume.   
I stopped wearing perfume several years ago. It makes my patients sick. Lets face it, when you don't feel good smells are just stronger and that is not good. So I don't have a favorite. Not sure I could even name on at the moment.....

8. Favorite movie.
I love the oldies: White Christmas, My Fair Lady etc but I am in LOVE with the Proposal! It is hilarious and Sandra Bullock is my favorite acctress!

9. What country would you like to visit and why.
DH and I have always wanted to go to Europe- Germany to be specific. We have friends there and in England. DH served a LDS mission to Germany right after the wall came down and would love to return.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I'd rather forget blush.........  It's pretty noticeable when someone forgets mascara!!!- Well said Suz!

Now for some great blogs worth following....
Creative Juices. Just found her and already have several new ideas to redo home decor!
Gina's Skinny Recipes Lots of yummy recipes with WW points figured out. You'd never know they were low fat.
My Daily SAHM Life- more great recipes and tips for a busy mom
The Boy Trifecta- how can it not be great with a name like that?! Check her out!
The Handmde Card Blog- So many great ideas for awesome cards.
Sisters Stuff- one of my Go To blogs for great ideas, recipes and more!
Lil' Luna- amazing and easy to follow tutorials.

Check these blogs out. You will be happy you did!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such kind words about my blog and sending me the award. Very sweet on this Valentines day! Off to read through some of your stuff!

    www.creativejuicesdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails