Thursday, February 17, 2011

Celebrate the Boy(s)....

Pin It
I love blogging. I love all the great craft ideas and clothes and furniture redos and home decor....
BUT!
I am a mom of all boys!
I need boy ideas. Boy clothes tips. Boys furniture redos. Boys room decor ideas. Boys crafts. All things boy. Have you noticed the abundance of pink and lace and ribbon? Darling but not BOYISH! I doubt my 11 yr old would love the latest pink room decor like mom would. So when I saw Celebrate the Boy fun going on at Made by Ray I was all over it!
All month long these 2 ladies will be featuring boy inspirations. From clothes to who knows what else. So head on over and check out the fun. I'll see you there!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Totally need the boy inspiration too!!! I have my two boys and love to them to death, wouldn't change them but all the girl stuff gets to me sometimes and I long for cute stuff for boys! Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails