Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home style ideas....

Pin It
We are working on finishing our basement so I thought I would start collecting ideas for style and decor down there. I want it to be a fun and cozy room for the boys. My craft room will be just off the family room so I want it to be inviting for adults too.
I loved several of the ideas from Decor Allure
simple signage
I like the trim. I am thinking of doing beadboard 2/3 way up with and nice picture ledge or trim...
And I love the off set 12x12 tiles!
Gonna keep adding to my wishlist, so by the time we are ready for finish work I will have a plan in place....
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails