Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentines bead wreath

Pin It
When I hit the after Christmas sales I grabbed some bead garland. I figured there were any number of things I could use it for to make something for Valentines. 
Well, this is what I came up with.....
I had a styrofoam wreath so I painted it a simmery purple.
Then I wrapped the garland around. Hot glue helped to hold it in place.
I repurposed some silky fabric to make the flowers. In a house of boys I wasn't sure I would ever need or use pink and purple buttons but grabbed a few when I was buying bulk buttons. I'm glad I did.
I guess now I need to take down the outside Christmas decor. With the weather warming maybe I will get that done this weekend.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails