Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Clean Fridge in 15 minutes....

Pin It
15 minutes at a time....
I don't know about you but I seldom have time, when the fridge is nearly empty, to clean it. Yet, it is amazing how quickly it gets yucky. I realize a house of starving boys leads to lots of scavaging but really...
Well, I had only 15 minutes between grocery shopping and picking up boys at school. I decide to put groceries away after school. Instead I started with the door. I thought I would just do what I could and perhaps eventually it would be cleaned. Either that or it would become a cycling job, a shelf a day sort of deal. I didn't think to take a before picture, not sure you would want to see it...
 but now, I get to enjoy a sparkling clean fridge.
 Yeah, we go through a lot of milk. Ironically I never drank milk as a kid. We were allergic to it and never learned to like it. My boys on the other hand.....
 I got the door done before school and had to wait for this lovely part...
 O.J. down the side, really boys?!?
I managed to finish just before it was time to start dinner. Each shelf was taken out and washed. I put paper towels in the bottom of my vegi tray to help them stay crisper.
Ahh, all better.Sometimes you just have to start SOMEWHERE. 15 minutes may not sound like a lot of time but you'd be surprised at what you can finish in that time.
Give it a try. Set the time and dive into a 15 minute challenge.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails