Friday, January 28, 2011

Curtains for boys

Pin It
I have been telling Josh I would sew his curtains for a while now. Something always interfere. This week I put his curtains on the top of my list.
Don't mind the mess. It is a boys room after all.....
Amazing the difference curtains can make. I think they soften things and add the finishing touch.
I played with several different styles but decided some long drapes would be the best. Especially with the print on the fabric.
It was kind of a world print with old ships. Brings to mind navigating by the stars. I liked it and thought it went with his room.

Here's a close up of the print.
I like them and more importantly Josh likes them!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails