Sunday, January 23, 2011

This weeks menu

Pin It
I have decided that planning a menu that is
1- frugal and filling for little boys
2- based on supplies in my pantry
3- low cal thus low points on my WW plan
is INCREDIBLY difficult. It's not impossible but it does require even more planning than just a weekly menu. After reviewing our budget things are gonna be tight the rest of the month so I opted to look for recipes using supplies I have already. I don't about you but that is a lot of requirements to combine. Each one can be done without much ado but the 3 together......
Well, here is what I came up with....

Sunday
Ham fried rice

Monday
Brownies

Tuesday
Chicken Enchiladas
Corn
Oatmeal Raison Cookies

Wednesday
Cabbage Wraps- trying a new recipe from a co-worker
Carrots
WW desert

Thursday
Cheerio cookies

Friday
Cheesy Italian Chicken - didn't have this last week
Green beans
Popcorn

Saturday
Spagetti
Green Salad 
Dad's choice

I have been trying to bake up treats to rotate my food supply. Little boys love all sorts of treats after dinner. Plus, although they are generally good eaters and not picky I am not above adding a little incentive. he he he!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails