Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Crafting with the girls....

Pin It
Being in a new town I wanted to meet more people and make new friends. I decided to do what I know best. I invited friends to come craft. The only thing they had to bring was another friend. Well, not many people came but those of us that did had a great time. It was nice to visit and introduce new people. Perhaps us newbies can assimilate into the community a little at a time.
I decided to make some Valentine blocks and washer necklaces. I had already made these so I would know how to and could step in and help when needed. Turns out no one really needed help. The ladies made "LOVE" blocks...


 Since I had these already I made "Be Mine" blocks....


 The best part is that I had all the supplies already. We used blocks left from building our basement. The paper and bling came from my standard supply. 
It was so fun to chat with ladies and to just have a fun morning. We will definantely have to do this again!
Keeping It Simple
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails