Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why do I make my bed?

Pin It
Each morning I get up, shower, and make my bed before doing much of anything else. I have always made my bed first thing in the morning. It gives me one place of peace and organization. Mostly I just love crisp sheets and the look of a made bed. 
Matthew of course had a different plan in mind. He often does for mom. He was watching Cars and decided the best place was not on but IN moms bed.


But...notice the bed is now rumpled and EMPTY....

Hmmm, what's it like to watch tv from under the bed? Tell us little guy...
Or is it that once the bed is messed up it is no longer comfy? And don't forget to rearrange mom's nightstand.
Ahh, gotta love the little ones in our lives. How boring would life be if we didn't have to chase them around all day.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails