Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu

Pin It
Next week is the Superbowl! We are not big sports fans- I know it's CRAZY! I have a house of boys and have never decorated a room in sports themes (we're kinda nerds- remember the astronomy room? Hey, nerds are cool!). BUT! The Superbowl is one we enjoy. We used to go to my parents house each year. I don't know why, we just got into the habit of watching the game with them. My dad is a sports fan but he doesn't go beserk! It was an enjoyable afternoon. The guys watching the game while my mom and I crafted or scrapbooked.
Well, this year we will be staying home. We are still looking forward to the game and I am searching for great finger foods for my *little* guys to enjoy. I will post recipes and ideas I find. For now here is my menu for this week.

Sunday
Tuna Noodle Casserole

Monday
Crockpot Chicken Nachos

Tuesday
Pinwheels
Pear muffins from WW

Wednesday
Steak Fajitas

Thursday
Grilled Chicken Fajita Fettucini
(gonna have to find where I got this recipe....Yikes I wrote it as an idea but not the source)

Friday

Saturday
BBQ Chicken and Bacon Pizza

Sunday- GAME DAY!
Finger foods!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails