Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Aprons...

Pin It
I tried a couple of different aprons. I love the scallop idea but to be honest it was a bit difficult. I'm sure there is an easier way to put trim around scallops but I don't know what it is. Over all I like how this apron turned out. I am making several to have on hand for gifts (hint hint family) of course I will have to keep 1 or 2 for myself. My favorite apron is getting rather worn.



I am loving how the dots and stripes go together. This one was fun to make. I only wish I had made the pockets bigger. I don't know about you but my apron pockets get filled with legos, sucker sticks, cars, batteries...you name it. If it has to do with boys it will likely end up in my apron pockets as I go about cleaning.

I have fallen in love with this stitch on my machine. It looks hand done and finishes a rough edge nicely.

Fun spring colors!

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails