Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Potential projects

Pin It
With all the other activities around my house and working I haven't crafted anything for a bit. I have several ideas in my book but I am looking for something quick and easy. I have ACLS (advanced CPR) class this week, painting to finish up and a house to prep for sale- eekks! But I still want something fun for Monday. Here are the ideas I came across tonight. What do you think? Take a guess at which one I chose and come back on Monday to find out....
A table runner
A laptop bag
Or perhaps the full length mirror I have in mind to cover the nasty hole in my bedroom door (yeah, don't ask ;-))...... hmmmm, I will have to see what I am inspired by when I stop by the store in the morning. I plan on picking up some of those baskets to organize my laundry room. I am liking the artwork though.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails