Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fitness Friday

Pin It
Ok- so it's not exactly FRIDAY but I wanted to try to keep up on something. How have you all been doing on your health/fitness goals? I have been doing ok. I am not stressing if I don't get my walks in. I figure with all the packing I am still increasing my activity level. I have been trying to do my 25's still though. Plus I have been taking the stairs at the hospital- even when I really don't want to. I am so out of shape by the time I get up 8 flights I am winded like never before but I think it is getting better. After several days on I notice a difference. Then I have several days off again so it's a revolving door. Bottom line is I'm trying. Life is so crazy right now with moving so I think of my "excersice" more as a way to relief stress. Little steps will make a difference.
What have you done? Help to keep me motivated -k-!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails